I feel like I learned a lot of things, but at the moment, my 31 day brain can't contain them so here is the big five for September. I'm too busy thinking about creativity and art and how to incorporate Pablo Picasso into as many posts as possible for The Nester's yearly writing challenge.
1. I discovered I love art quotes, especially by Pablo Picasso. The man said some good stuff.
2. I found out that Ingrid Michaelson and Greg Laswell are married. Both great musicians. Did other people know this before now?
3. Improv is ridiculous but fun, and my secret desire to be on "Whose Line" is coming true, in it's own miniature way by taking a class.
4. Community is hard but worth it.
5. Everyone I know is having a kid. The baby market is eating this up. Most of this stuff did did not exist when I was little. Please help. I decided yesterday at a beloved friend's baby shower that I need someone to write a blog about what the bare necessities are for babies. I don't have a baby, BUT I think it's needed. It's probably out there somewhere, but where is it? Seriously. I do not know what most of this stuff is even used for....and I love kids. And while mustaches have been big for awhile, this is still just too much.