132. The reminder that "we don’t live in pursuit of a better life – it’s the blessed life that’s in pursuit of us." - what Ann says today.
We are chased by grace. Goodness. Mercy.
133. "It is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
134. Mom coming to NC!
135. Hanging out at the B.field ...always good times.
136. Ohio fab friends who know me and love well. And call from however many miles and lives away.
137. Still the fun and cuisine of Aladdins .
138. The gift of waiting out some things in life.
139. A weekend to slow.
140. Songs by Jason Gray and his album A Way to See in the Dark.
"Good to Be Alive"
Linking up and looking at the blessings on this Monday.