Monday, June 4, 2012
Multitudes on Monday: 95-103
95. ~It is safe to trust~ I can trust He knows what He is doing.
As Ann says in 1000 Gifts,
"it's all Christ. Every moment, every event, every happening. It's all in Christ and in Christ we are always safe and..
how will he not also?"
It is safe to trust Him.
96. The joy in the ride.
97. God working out the pieces of an upcoming trip.
98. The gift of the difficult.
99. Old friends who know you in and out...talking through the miles.
100. My mom's encouragement through how we relate with work stuff.
101. The reminder of the gift of pain - the ugly beautiful-ness of pain and what it teaches ~re-reading C.S. Lewis' The Problem of Pain.
102. The beginning of summer sun and pool days.
103. God reminding of me of my need to give thanks.
Posted by Julie on an adventure at 11:08 PM