Lord, thank you for reminders of your grace, and who you are, and how sometimes, your new grace everyday is all we need to remember that everyday can be new.
That like the rain that comes and washes that which need to be washed away, You make us new, bring us hope. And as You live in us, we too live.
Multitudes on Monday~ 1000 Gifts keep going..
85. Just a day full of grace.
86. Remembering all is grace. All. Somehow all.
87. Moms. My mom.
88. A little time to refresh - watching "We Bought a Zoo" ~lovely movie
90. Good sleep
91. Continuing to be reminding to let go, give up control. He is in control. May He be more. May I be less.
92. New experiences, new people, new routines. Learning the new.
93. Giving myself grace.
94. Music. Music. Always the music playing.
Happy Monday! Whatever was your yesterday, may you start right now with what is the start of a each new day full of His grace.